Tuesday, February 17, 2009

3 things

Three Things that Scare Me:
1. feeling trapped
2. failure
3. losing people i love

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Chelsea Handler
2. my brother
3. my best friend

Three Things I Love:
1. my family
2. my friends
3. ice cream

Three Things I Hate:
1. flakey people
2. traffic
3. feeling lonely

Three Things I Don't Understand:
1. if everything really happens for a reason
2. hateful strangers
3. my own life sometimes

Three Things On My Desk:
1. laptop
2. pictures
3. sticky notes

Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. watching tv
2. drinking diet pepsi
3. blogging

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Travel to Italy
2. Travel to South America
3. Find my purpose

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Listen
2. Learn
3. Love

Three Things I Can't Do:
1. Ski
2. Sing
3. Skateboard

Three Things or People I Think You Should Listen To:
1. your own heart
2. Jack Johnson
3. whoever inspires you most

Three Things or People You Should Never Listen To:
1. people who doubt your dreams
2. people who make you feel worthless
3. liars

Three Things I'd Like To Learn:
1. to speak another language
2. the secret to success and happiness
3. to surf

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Seasame Street
2. Rugrats
3. Full House

Three Things I Regret:
1. taking certain situations for granted
2. not using my full potential
3. not taking chances

1 comment:

  1. I was impressed by your answers for three things you can't do. I can't do any of those either. I felt it most difficult to answer three things I can do I drew a blank.

    ReplyDelete