Sunday, February 1, 2009

#1

1. If I were an animal, I would be a bear so I could sleep through the winter.

2. Five non-living things I can't live without are my cell phone, my car, carmex, diet pepsi, and a hot shower.

3. I would have to say that first, i'm a listener.

4. Harry Potter, to take me to a different world.

5. Sometimes I like to follow and sometimes I like to lead.

6. Anything But Mine- Kenny Chensey, Sober- Kelly Clarkson, Big Girls Don't Cry- Fergie, Hope- Jack Johnson, Stay Young- We the Kings.

7. My best personality trait is that i'm easy to get along with. My worst is that i'm shy.

8. If I was given $1000, I would travel to Peru.

9. I've seen Mean Girls countless times because it makes me laugh!

10. A quote that my friend gave me; "face your fears, live your dreams."

2 comments:

  1. Dear Noonie,
    hello, I am going to reply to your blog#1. I am new to blogging and consider it a very tedious adventure. I enjoyed the Quote...word of advice on question number ten for the blog. I hope we all can live up to living for our dreams and forgetting our fears. I am waiting for someone else to reply or be a follower of my blog. Well we'll see how this all turns out. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Kenny Chesney, too. He has such a dreamy sounding voice.

    Your friend's advice is great! I definitely need to focus on the facing my fears part, though, LOL!

    Looking forward to reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete